Ontario College Graduate Certificate | Co-op | 1 year
• Apply search engine marketing, social media promotion and marketing analytics principles to optimize your organization’s marketing efforts
• Learn basic marketing graphics skills to create support materials such as brochures, newsletters and web page updates
• Write marketing and communications plans
Following eight months of classroom instruction, eligible students will have the opportunity to participate in a four-month cooperative education placement. Note that this is a competitive process and only qualified students are accepted. Working in the marketing field, you’ll apply your in-class learning and gain valuable work experience that may boost your career—and help you land a great job.
Working online is an essential skill in the workplace, and an integral part of our program. A laptop computer is mandatory. During the program, you’ll use the computer to collaborate with your classmates on various assignments. In our online environment, you’ll also have 24/7 access to class materials and notes and communicate with other students and your professors in our online chat room.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
• Postsecondary 3-year advanced diploma or
• Postsecondary 3- or 4-year degree
• Postsecondary 2-year diploma* and/or
• Demonstrated competence through educational experience and/or related work experience*
*Applicants who apply with a postsecondary 2-year diploma or work experience will be requested to submit a supplemental admission requirement (submission), which includes details of related work experience, and a cover letter, which summarizes your career goals and reasons for wanting to take this program. The Office of the Registrar will update your application to let you know if a submission is required.
Eligible applicants will be selected based on previous academic achievement or academic achievement and the supplemental submission.
English Language Proficiency
All applicants whose first language is not English must meet Sheridan at CCTT’s English proficiency requirements.
Some of the courses you can expect to take in your program:
A fast-track route to practical skills and a career in marketing