Ontario College Graduate Certificate | Co-op | 1 year
• Develop business processes to achieve organizational goals
• Integrate appropriate technologies for analysis and development of business processes
• Create sound business arguments, using financial and cost analysis to justify any process change
• Use SAP enterprise resource planning software (Sheridan is a member of the SAP University Alliances program)
• Case Studies: allow you to explore practical situations in a structured learning environment
• Industry Project: As part of a small consulting team, you’ll tackle a real business problem with a client company
• Co-op: At the end of the academic portion of the program, you may apply to participate in a work term to gain further hands-on experience.
The Business Analysis and Process Management graduate certificate is affiliated with the International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA). The program focuses on manufacturing, supply chain, financial services and health care industries, in both the public and private sectors.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
• Postsecondary 3-year advanced diploma or
• Postsecondary 3- or 4-year degree
• Postsecondary 2-year diploma* and/or
• Demonstrated competence through educational experience and/or related work experience*
*Applicants who apply with a postsecondary 2-year diploma or work experience will be requested to submit a supplemental admission requirement (submission), which includes details of related work experience, and a cover letter, which summarizes your career goals and reasons for wanting to take this program. The Office of the Registrar will update your application to let you know if a submission is required.
Eligible applicants will be selected based on previous academic achievement or academic achievement and the supplemental submission.
English Language Proficiency
All applicants whose first language is not English must meet Sheridan at CCTT’s English proficiency requirements.
Some of the courses you can expect to take in your program:
Gain in-demand skills to help employers improve operational efficiency