If you have any concerns or questions about your academics, the Academic Advisor is the person to connect with to help you stay on track with your educational plans and goals.
• When you are struggling with classes or are at risk of failing
• Need help navigating a college policy or process
• Are on probation and would like to get back on track
• Are considering dropping out or have been suspended
All students are encouraged to meet with the Academic Advisor at least once per semester or as often as necessary.
• One-on-one appointments (in-person and virtual)
• Workshops (virtual)
Please read the following information before booking an appointment
Booking an Appointment
• Appointments can be booked a maximum of seven days in advance.
• To access the appointment booking page you must use your Sheridan at CCTT username and password
• After you book the appointment, you will receive an email confirmation
• On the day of the appointment, please visit the Student Affairs office to meet with the Academic Advisor.
• After you book the appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with a “Join your appointment” link.
• On the day of the appointment, you can connect with the Immigration Advisor online through the “Join your appointment” link.
Canceling and Rescheduling
• If you are not able to make your appointment, please cancel or reschedule the appointment.
• You can cancel or reschedule a booked appointment from the email confirmation you receive when the appointment is booked by clicking on “Reschedule”.
Book your One-on-One Academic Advising Appointment